Energy Monitoring solution in India is web based energy management solution to reduce energy cost.Our Energy monitoring solutions are applicable to various business and Industrial energy management solution.
Graphitetech Energy Monitoring solution (GEMS)
Implementing real energy monitoring solution for enterprise and business to reduce energy usage at same time reduce energy utility bills as well as reduce carbon emission to save environment.Our Energy monitoring solutions are advanced energy monitoring software which will help you in reducing energy consumption and achieving energy goal.Our Energy monitoring solution provide real time energy utility and consumption data for various industry and businesses.
Our Energy monitoring solution provide all data and information for energy utility and energy saving.Our energy monitoring system gives when and where energy utilised also gives How much energy is consumed.this data helpful to identify and future energy monitoring objective and energy planning purpose.
We, Graphite Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd., is the fastest growing ISO 9001:2008 firm. We provide web based solution that allows power consumers to MEASURE, TRACK, ANALYZE & CONTROL parameters in Real-time, Anywhere, Anytime – across the Enterprise. GEMS solution low cost wireless solution uses state of the art technology for smart monitoring capabilities that leverages advanced metering, sensors, proven IP communication technologies and a robust IT backbone to build intelligence into network across the enterprise (multi-location). It provides user whether industrial, commercial or utility, many advantages through powerful reports.
The main features are
- End User can monitor wirelessly from anywhere and anytime
- Near Real Time Monitoring possible on hourly/Daily/Monthly and Yearly basis
- Flexibility of accessing reports through Internet
- Avoid manual intervention in data collection and compilation
- User does not have to install any software on his/her PC or laptop
- No IT infrastructure and data communication cables required
- All remote locations can be integrated through a Centralized monitoring system
- The devices can communicate with a host of sensors like Flow ,Temp, Level, pH & many more.
- Users can collect data through sensor networks installed at various metering points and schedule intelligent rules (time/ calendar/event based) for better management.